I have a genuine passion for helping people and a real love of horses. I trained as an Equine Massage Therapist, which like The Bowen Technique has immense benefits.
As I began to learn more about the Bowen Technique and experience its effects both through my own body and my horses I decided to train as a Bowen Therapist. I truly have witnessed some life changing results from my work – I feel like I have the best job in the world!
- Bowen Technique - Human and Equine Practitioner
- Trained with BOWTECH The Original Bowen Technique – Human Bowen Technique (B.T.A.A and B.A.U.K)
- Trained with The European School of Equine Bowen Therapy – Equine Bowen (EBT)
- VTCT Anatomical & Physiological knowledge of body systems Level 3
- Emergency First Aid
- Paediatric First Aid
- Equine Holistic Massage – through Equine Design. Awarding body Lantra
I adhere to a strict code of professional conduct and I am fully trained in the Bowen Technique. I undertake ongoing postgraduate training for both Human and Equine.
- Bowen Therapy Professional Association
- The Bowen Therapy Academy of Australia
- The Bowen Association U.K
- European School of Equine Bowen Therapy
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council - approved by the Department of Health
- National Association of Registered Equine Massage Therapists
If you want to know more about The Bowen Technique or would like to book a treatment please call07919 597 961
or email email@example.com